Wilde™ Insights Corporate Services
Impacting Your Bottom Line by Inspiring Employees to
Reach for their Highest Potential!
Inspiring & Enlightening Corporate Talks
1 to 2 hrs
The Secret To Living Debt Free
Downloadable Self Study Program
The Wealth Apprentice™ Master Class
Life Changing 1-Day Seminar
The Wealth Apprentice™ Incentive Experience
Life Changing Seminar & Exclusive Getaway
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD our Corporate Services Profile
Inspiring & Enligtening Corporate Talks
Fascinating, Empowering & Insightful Talks that
Shatter the Mould on Conventional Thinking!
Suitable for: All Employees | Duration 1.5 to 2 hrs
Nuggets of enlightening, powerful and practical insights that inspire employees to reach
for their highest potential in their personal and professional lives.
Examples of Talk Topics on Wealth Creation:
1. HOW I BECAME A MILLIONAIRE AS A SALARIED EMPLOYEE
by Carmen Filippa & Gary Wilde
This eye opening & inspiring talk breaks down the illusion that you cannot create wealth as a salaried employee and shows the tremendous benefits of taking ownership, setting clear goals, making a commitment to being the best at what you do and continuously increasing the value you bring to your organisation. It also highlights a success formula that can be applied to all areas of life.
2. MONEY MYTHS EXPOSED...
HOW TO MAKE A FORTUNE BY SEEING WHAT OTHER'S DON'T!
by Gary Wilde
In this popular and intriguing talk Gary raises the question: What if everything you thought to be true about money is wrong? He lifts the veil on assumptions like, You have to be rich to be wealthy; Winning the lottery will solve your money worries; Forces beyond your control are responsible for your financial woes etc. Gary revelas the invisible barrier that traps most people in patterns of financial disappointment and shows his audience how to break this barrier down and use these insights to see opportunities they may have missed before to change their own financial fortunes.
The Secret To Living Debt Free, Downloadable Program
Stop the Social Epidemic Silently Eroding Your Profits!
Suitable for: All Employees | Duration Self Study Course
Format: Downloadable or Physical Box Set
Content: Comprehensive Audio Instruction PLUS Transcript
PLUS Exercise Workbook PLUS Calculations
Companies are unsuspectingly losing Billions in profits each year because their employees are buckling under the burden of personal debt.
This is now a social epidemic, with more than 60% of employees across ALL income brackets struggling to meet their debt obligations each month. But there is a SOLUTION!!
Q. How does employee personal debt erode company profits?
A. Deterioration of work performance: Stress is one of the highest contributors to the deterioration of performance in the workplace and financial worries are the single largest cause of stress in people’s lives.
Increase your profits by empowering employees with a life-changing solution to eliminating debt!
The Secret To Living Debt Free™ e-Master Class provides your employees with the knowledge and tools essential to eliminating debt and staying that way! They will experience a significant reduction in stress levels through improved personal financial security and wellbeing... this translates into tangible improvements in motivation, focus, concentration and overall performance in the workplace.
Q. Few people talk about their financial problems, so how do I know who to target?
A. This program is relevant to ALL employees: Virtually ALL employees have debts and are at risk of falling deeper into the debt trap. This program empowers the 60% of employees already struggling with debt, to get out of debt... and it supports the other 40% who are currently meeting their debt obligations, to reduce their existing debt quickly and increase their savings.
The Secret To Living Debt Free™... a first of its kind!